At KARMAR the requirements related to safety, quality, the environment and ethics in business are not a passing fashion. They are an expression of our deep conviction and an important path of our development. Our ambition is to build eco-friendly, high-quality projects, listen to interested parties and respect the CSR activites.
– Guaranteeing health and safety to everyone working on all our sites through an ambitious and restrictive approach to risk prevention;
– Ensuring that our ethical principles are fully respected and that our activities are fully transparent;
– Designing and building in such a way as to limit the impact on the environment while reducing the use of natural resources and limiting the carbon footprint;
– Implementation of all required measures contributing to progress, as evidenced by our quality management systems (ISO 9001) and safety (OHSAS 18001) and environmental management (ISO 14001);
– Continually improving the quality of our products and services, as well as the efficiency of our organization in such a way as to improve the methods of servicing our clients;